The Wisconsin Grape Growers Association is a non-profit agricultural organization dedicated to uniting and educating growers, assisting with research and promoting and protecting the art, science and commerce of viticulture in Wisconsin.
Benefits of WGGA Membership:
- Events – Attend Field Days, Vineyard Walks, IPM Management Seminars, Annual Conferences
- Information – Stay up-to-date on Midwest specific grape growing news and information
- Involvement – Join a working group or committee to help address important issues and steer the direction of the WGGA
- Network – Network with other growers, Wisconsin grape experts and businesses
- Advocacy – Support the grape growing industry in Wisconsin with a unified voice
- Philanthropy – Support the development of research initiatives with the University of Wisconsin