Join the WGGA
How to Join:
- Click here for member benefits
- Click here to download the application
- Click here to download the grape grower survey
- Fill out the application and grape grower survey
- Determine your membership level based on the “Membership Levels” below
- Send your application and a check made out to “Wisconsin Grape Growers Association” to:
Wisconsin Grape Growers Association
211 Canal Rd
Waterloo, WI 53594
Active Members: Base $50 covers up to 1 acre; anything over 1 acre add $10 per acre. Round to the nearest full acre. (ex: a 1/2 acre vineyard would be a $50/yearly membership fee, a 3 1/4 acre vineyard would be $70, a 5 1/2 acre vineyard would be $100)
Any grape grower/vineyard producing fruit or actively establishing plants on a minimum of 1/4 acre may become a full voting member of the Wisconsin Grape Growers Association upon payment of annual dues as determined by the membership at an annual meeting.
Examples: Commercial Vineyards and large hobby vineyards
Affiliate Members: $20/year
Any individual with less than 1/4 acre of grapes may become a non-voting member of the Wisconsin Grape Growers Association upon payment of annual dues as determined by the membership at an annual meeting.
Examples: Home Vineyardists, Master Gardeners, College Students
Associate Members: $100/year
Any non-fruit producing individual, firm, institution or organization can become an associate member upon payment of associate member dues determined by the Board of Directors of the Association. Associate members have no voting privileges.
Examples: A business wanting to sell information, services or products to WGGA members.